Wednesday 20 November 2013

A Mask for your nail.

I bought this nail pack few days ago at the drug store.. In Japan, nail saloon are extremely expensive and i do not have extra time to spend in the saloon.. well, i need to baby sit my own child.. and honestly this pack just cost me a few hundred japanese yen. Why just dont give it a try..  While my girl is taking her nap, i'm able to lay back for awhile with my nail mask on...

There were 10 cloths cap that you put over your fingernail, they were all generous in size and only 2 for the thumb. Putting them on was a bit messy on the other hand because they have lots of serum..and a little bit drippy. 

After
Before
15 minutes later, i removed the cap and massage the extra serum into my nails and cuticles. I'm happy with the result because my nails did look better. It contains hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed keratin and 20 types of plant extract! All these ingredients tend to moisture your cuticles and strengthen your nails. Will you give it a try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment